The J-4000D is supplied with a 7.5ft hose and metal head with wooden handle recommended for drapery steaming.
The powerful Jiffy Pro-Line Drapery Steamer removes wrinkles from drapes and photography backdrops, and is suited for heavy-duty use.
NOTE: 7.5′ hose is not recommended for use on clothing.
The J-4000 Pro-Line Series is Jiffy® Steamer’s most powerful model designed for commercial purposes. Known as a durable “workhorse” in the industrial fabric and garment trades, the Model J-4000 is an essential tool in a multitude of applications ranging from removing wrinkles to retouching drapery to installing carpet. Coupled with the several available hose attachments, the J-4000 Pro- Line Series Jiffy® Steamer is a welcomed presence in any industry. For use with steaming garments, we recommend using the ‘M’ model (6″ metal head & wooden handle). This is to ensure the steam flow remains dry and gives a high quality finish.
- Made in the USA Since 1940
- Convenient standby and steam setting
- Reaches standby temperature within 15 minutes
- Ready to steam within 2 minutes once at the standby temperature
- 1500 watt heating element
- Solid die cast aluminium outer housing
- 304 stainless steel internal boiler tank
- All brass fittings
- Sight gauge for quick view of water level and sediment buildup
- No water lines that could become clogged with hard water deposits
- Colour-coded high temperature wiring
- Swivel casters for mobility
- Flexible rubber hose (5.5 feet / 1.68 meters)
- Power cord (7 feet) with moulded storage clip
- 24-hour repair service available in the USA when required