Jiffy J-2000D is supplied with a 7.5ft hose and metal head with wooden handle kit suitable for removing wrinkles from drapes at home
NOTE: 7.5′ hose is not recommended for use on clothing.
As your dry cleaner knows, steam is the gentlest, safest, most efficient method to remove wrinkles from fabrics. The powerful action of garment steamers penetrates the fibres, relaxes them and causes the wrinkles to release. Unlike ironing, the gentle method of steaming increases the life of clothing. Garment steamers breathe new life into fabrics; conversely, ironing crushes clothing fibres. Many garment steamer users have found that steaming is up to five times faster than conventional ironing. The Model J-2000 garment steamers have the same lightweight, flexible hose and easy-roll casters for mobility as the Model J-2 garment steamer, but with an updated design and several ergonomic features. This versatile Residential Series garment steamer has even been found by some owners to eliminate dust mites in bedding. You will enjoy discovering new applications for this powerful and flexible appliance in your home.
J-2000 Garment Steamer Features:
- Made in the USA Since 1940
- Produces steam in 1 minute
- 1300 watt stainless steel heating element
- Die cast brass heating element housing
- Automatic shut-off fusible link for safety
- Check valve cap on water caddy
- All brass fittings
- High impact engineered polymer outer housing for durability
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Swivel casters for mobility
- Power cord (7 feet) with moulded storage clip
- Flexible rubber hose (5.5 feet / 1.68 meter)